About me, Reviews, Bullet Journal

Sunday 26 July 2015

July book haul



Hey everybody today i am going to be showing you all the books i got this month.This month was my birthday so i thought i would treat myself to some books that i have been meaning to buy for a while now.                                                                                                                                                                                                           
I am sure you have all heard of this book but the first book i got this month is Obsidian by Jennifer L, Armentrout. This is my first book i have read from her and i am loving it i am currently 132 pages into it and it is AMAZING. 

The second book i have bought is What Kills Me by Wynne Channing. I haven't heard many people talk about this book but with what i have heard it is a brilliant book. 

A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas is by third buy. This has been talked so much recently also it is all positive so i thought i should buy it, hopefully i will like it as much as everybody else. 

This cover is gorgeous. The fourth book i have bought is Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have to say i don't know much about this book but i am sure it is going to be really good.

The final book is Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I have been after a good romance series for a while now and i kept on coming across this series so i thought i would buy it.

Thank you for reading hoped you enjoyed this rather large haul.
Please leave a comment below.


                                                                                                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. ACOTAR is AMAZING!! I just finished reading/reviewing it not long ago and it blew my mind!! I've also read Anna and the French Kiss (it was my first ever contemporary read) and it is just super adorable and fun <3 I really hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad you enjoyed the books, can't wait to start reading them <3

      Delete