About me, Reviews, Bullet Journal

Sunday 14 February 2016

How to read more while you're at college.


As i am in my first year of college i have had to change my reading routine. Before my routine would be to read once i got back from school but now i can't do that.

So i thought i would share you some tips that has helped me to read more. If you have any tips to help please comment below.

My first tips is to get into a routine this really helps me as i get all my coursework done in the day once it is all done i can get comfy and read for the rest of the night, this works for me as i prefer to read at night so i am relaxed. Change your routine around see what works for you and stick to it.

I have only just started to do this but taking a book everywhere you go. I always find time to read in the day it is either when i have a free period or i don't have anything to do. It would surprise you at how much reading i can get done while i am at college. If you aren't doing this yet try it.

When you do get work to do try and do as much as you can at school or college, don't waist your time. This means when you get at home you won't have much to do. Which means more time you can relax with a good book.

Thank you for reading i hope these tips will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment