About me, Reviews, Bullet Journal

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Update on my 2016 reading challenge


I can't believe we are already half way through the year its crazy anyway today i thought i would update you on my reading challenge that i set up on goodreads.

So far this year i have read 22 books which means i am 11 books behind schedule i mean it could be worse my hope is that i get some serious reading done as it is now my summer holidays i won't have any college work to do.

I never told you what my goals were at the beginning of the year so here they are-
  • To read in total 60 books this year.
  • Complete 5 series.
  • Read 1 classic. 
  • Read a book from a new genre. 
Finishing 5 series is a goal i really want to complete as i am terrible at finishes them on my book shelf there are so many unfinished series. I want to branch out in my reading if i find something that i love like fantasy i will stick to that genre as i know i love it but i am determined to read a crime book or a adult book not just ya. Reading one classic this year shouldn't be a problem as i already have The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger on my book shelf and i have many wrote down.

If you have any crime or new adult book recommendations please leave a comment down below?

Thank you for reading my update of this year, please leave a comment down below.
How is your reading challenge going so far?
If you don't have a reading challenge then how are you goals so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment