About me, Reviews, Bullet Journal

Friday 29 April 2016

Books that made me cry.

Hello everybody today i am going to talk to you about the books that have made me cry. I'm not going to go into much detail as i don't want to give anything away. For me i know it was a brilliant book when my collar from my top is soaking wet from tears, sometimes you want a book that will hit you with emotions these two are defiantly those books.

All the bright places by Jennifer Niven. Theodore Finch constantly thinks about ways to kill himself. Violet Markey is counting down the days till graduation. I was a mess after reading this book, if you have read this book you will know what i mean. You really need to read this book, its perfect for everybody even if you are a fantasy lover like me you will still love this book.

I don't think i have to go into much detail about this one. Lou Clark world is about to change when she loses her job. Will Traynor doesn't know that Lou is about to walk into his life. I don't know what i'm going to look like after i watch the film. I started crying half way through as i knew how it was going to end. Its a heartbreaking read but it makes you think about everything, but i think its defiantly one of those books where you just have to read.

Thank you for reading.
Comment down below what books made you cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment