About me, Reviews, Bullet Journal

Monday 4 July 2016

5 favorite books so far this year



How is it July already we are half way through the year! so many things are happening this month for my its my 17th birthday also summer holidays start. So much reading is going to be happening i can't wait hopefully this means i can get court up on my good reads challenge.

So seeing as we are half way through the year i thought i would talk about my top 5 books i have read so far.

Me before you by Jojo Moyes-
This book is amazing you have all probably heard about this book, it is my first Jojo Moyes book i have read i defiantly need to pick up more from her. The reason i liked this book was because it made me cry and laugh now i have read many books but its the only one that made me feel all the emotions there are.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer-
I haven't read a book like this before i was skeptical when i picked up it but i'm really glad i did. Mara Dyer was in a accident she was the only one who survived out of her friends. I loved Mara's relationship with her older brother i just loved this book in general it had a romance it also makes you wonder what really happened that night. 

A discovery of witches by Deborah Harkness- 
A review of this book will be up soon so i won't go into much detail all i will say it is amazing. There are mixed views of this books but personally i had to include it in my favorites. 

The book thief by Markus Zusak- 
WOW this book was incredible i am so annoyed at my self that i haven't picked it up sooner, i recommend that everybody picks up this read but take your time with it don't rush. 

A court of mist and fury by Sarah J. Mass- 
AMAZING!!! that is all i can say about this book a review will also be up soon for this book spoiler i loved it. 

Thank you for reading, comment down below what books you have loved so far this year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment